Bought appliances at PC Richards, paying off through my account with them, through GE Money.Paid monthly.
When attempting to pay the full amount in order to avoid the interest, was informed on the phone that the bill was incorrect and I owed $50 less than the bill was stating. I asked the woman to take the full amount and refund later if this was the case. She refused, repeatedly, and only would take what she said was due. I told her, then, I'm not paying anything else, and I better not get charged any interest.
Next bill said I owed $50.
plus the year's interest. I called PC Richard and explained, and said even though I was furious this happened, I'd pay the $50 I did owe, but they insisted I owed the interest. I told them they'd get $50 or nothing. After repeatedly harassing me by phone, they've reported me to all the credit bureaus.
They lost a very good customer for $50.Beware of this tactic.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I reviewed on here last year after I closed(March 2015)... but I feel this organization is easily worth writing another review for. First I will start with the numbers of..."
- "Grissom the nations private white collar crime fighter say's How is a citizen supposed to know whether the unidentified documents Department of Corporations claim to be exempt are protecting some..."
- "Before I sent them any type of payment fee for $37 bucks. I searched the company name and I came across this website. Man, I almost became a victim of..."
- "My husband was denied his long term disability in May without notice. Mike has recurring Pyoderma Gangrenosum, Crohn's Disease, Vascular Disease, and OstoeArthritis. They claim the labs from..."
- "I have been a loyal customer to TD Bank for about 5 years. I do alot of business online and always charge my debit card for large purchases. 3 months..."
- "I have a 3 year old HP Pavilion DV6T laptop that is a lemon, and I'm having trouble in my dealings with HP. After many online repair sessions and two..."
- "I called today 8-28-16 and spoke to a CS rep to cancel my subscription. I told him not to even bother with the BS hard sell of other offers, because..."
- "These indian guys are a fraud... I have hired cars from different companies all over the world i have not see one as bad as Greenmotion located at 7 Kelfield..."
- "Bought a gazebo over 2 months ago and I am still waiting on parts that were not in the original box. While waiting, our semi complete gazebo was thrown..."