PC Richard/GE Money Interest Free Scam
Bought appliances at PC Richards, paying off through my account with them, through GE Money.Paid monthly.
When attempting to pay the full amount in order to avoid the interest, was informed on the phone that the bill was incorrect and I owed $50 less than the bill was stating. I asked the woman to take the full amount and refund later if this was the case. She refused, repeatedly, and only would take what she said was due. I told her, then, I'm not paying anything else, and I better not get charged any interest.
Next bill said I owed $50.
plus the year's interest. I called PC Richard and explained, and said even though I was furious this happened, I'd pay the $50 I did owe, but they insisted I owed the interest. I told them they'd get $50 or nothing. After repeatedly harassing me by phone, they've reported me to all the credit bureaus.
They lost a very good customer for $50.Beware of this tactic.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Them AH took my truck out of my yard ,I had a check Pending they took it on the same day ,my payment was $140.00 and every time a payment..."
- "In 2011 Libby was investigated by the IRS for not filing a tax return in 22 Years!! If anyone else had not filed a tax return in 22 Years, and..."
- "3. Written by Tony Macic, on 30-11-2010 02:28 What is the Department of Corporations doing about this? UP DATE: That's the million dollar question, Department of Corporation has been protecting information..."
- "Oh I Tried it alright. Artisan CorporationThe Artisan Experience, Make these highly complex earrings for extra income.Firstly ,I will be astonished if i ever found someone who truly was able..."
- "I have a 3 year old HP Pavilion DV6T laptop that is a lemon, and I'm having trouble in my dealings with HP. After many online repair sessions and two..."
- "My husband was denied his long term disability in May without notice. Mike has recurring Pyoderma Gangrenosum, Crohn's Disease, Vascular Disease, and OstoeArthritis. They claim the labs from..."
- "Note that the top of sandal, and bottom sole are hardly warn. Note the heel starts to wear in less than 3 months of occasionally use. Note the side of sandal,..."
- "Horrible leather furniture ! Color is rubbing off within 6 mths of purchasing. Was told it's a new company they were trying & offered me another set from another co. But..."
- "Restaurant located at 4220 N State Road 7, Coral Springs was dirty and some staff are not really engage and care about customers. The were papers on the floor, the garbage..."