Huntsville, Arkansas

If you look up the definition of "schysters" in the dictionary, you may find this company's name and logo.I got a loan for my funiture.

They said the credit would not go through for the amount I needed on just my credit so they "tore up" the first application and created one with my husband and I on it which supposedly went through...it didn't take too long to figure out that they were sending us 2 bills with 2 finance charges and adding a late charge to one of them. They charged us over $400 before we figured out what was happening to us.

We had to refinance our house to include the furniture payoff because they would not combine the bill even though we are one household on a fixed income!DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!

Had an Experience with Ge Money?

Comments

Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more Sheffield Financial - SHEFFIELD'S PAYMENT SCAM?? LATE WHEN YOU'RE NOT Sheffield Financial "First let me say my credit score is over 800. I purchased my first house 2 months ago and began paying my bills through an online bill payer for convenience..." Read more Lending Club - Review in Loans and Mortgages category  from Santa Ana, California Lending Club "I am so hurt. I had an emergency and had to relocate me and my children and applied for a loan and was approved even though I was uncomfortable with..." Read more Lending Club - LENDINGCLUB is Predatory, Overrated and Misleading Lending Club "Before we begin with my complaint... HEY LENDING CLUB and the rest of you financial criminals... There is a NEW Sheriff in Town and regardless of your political party, President Obama has..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Hayward 400NG heater leaking after 3.5 months Hayward Pool Products "We bought a Hayward gas heater and after 3.5 months the heat exchanger is leaking- Hayward refuses to honor warranty and blames it on pool chemistry- We have had pools..." Read more People Media - No Evidence Of Human Administration People Media "I created a profile on this website YEARS ago ( I could tell by the photos )...then heard NOTHING until a couple of months ago when I started getting several..." Read more Yankee Candle - Will not honor their coupon Yankee Candle "I recently saw a coupon that said 10 dollars off 10, 50 dollars off 50 and said can be used in stores or this promo code online but not at..." Read more Waste Pro Usa - Not Waste Pro!  Waste Pro is a WASTE of time and money! Waste Pro Usa "For the past 3 weeks Waste Pro has not picked up my trash, even though I've called in twice every week about my trash being picked. Each time I call,..." Read more