GE Money Capital keeps calling my phone at all hours saying I have a loan for $5 grand that will be deposited to my bank account.Funny, I haven't applied for a loan!

I call to find out what is going on and the "Indian speaking" man couldn't tell me anything other than that I had applied and said well what do you want, you applied for it so do you want a loan or not?! He continued with this banter until I told him not to be a smart *** and he said well you are a ***!! I asked to speak with a supervisor and he said this is a supervisor, I asked again, and he put me on the phone with some caribbean cruise line recording. Isn't there a law against this?

I am beyond mad!!!He was beyond rude!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of loan from Ge Money. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ge Money to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service calling me names. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ge Money for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #993894

The same guy called me asking for me to send money to get a loan and I ask to speak with a supervisor, I also told him I had recorded his call.He said in order for me to receive the 5K, I would have to pay some fees for taxes and insurance but what they don't tell you if you pay the $95 and you turn right around within 30 mins and cancel, you forfeit you money but first he said it would take 24 hours to return the money then it was 90 days then because I cancelled I would lose the the $95 then said it would take 120 days.

I ended up cussing him out and told him don't play with my money because I am sure he don't want anyone playing with his.DON'T FOOL WITH THEM!!!!