Ge Money - Simple Review #1466649560

I am just trying to check out this company befote giving them all my bank information for a loan.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 22, 2016.

Ge Money - Liars and cheats

i ad recently found a home rent to own been trying to buy a house for my family so i started looking for loans for people with bad credit a couple days later a indian man if you want to call him that calls me and says congratulations you have qualified for a loan up to ten thousand dollarsso my family and i started looking around found a beauiful home something in my head told me to call bbb well they told me this is a scam try explaining that to kids that they dont get to move so if a " gentleman" that cant speak english calls you and says his name is alex with ge money bank (312)8090530 tell him to go back to india where he belongs

Preferred solution: you deposit money in account i give you money.

I didn't like: Idl9xmrxnjy dmal18453dnnnnnnn, Ckzna hhl hs 12, Austln, Qgdhdey, Qpjlvzxcvbbnm.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 28, 2015.

Ge Money - Simple Review #1435772200

3.0

I received a call saying I was approved for 5000 but they never sent a loan agreement and wanted me to deposit 95 at western union

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 01, 2015.

Ge Money - He literally called me a dumb ***!!

GE Money Capital keeps calling my phone at all hours saying I have a loan for $5 grand that will be deposited to my bank account. Funny, I haven't applied for a loan!

I call to find out what is going on and the "Indian speaking" man couldn't tell me anything other than that I had applied and said well what do you want, you applied for it so do you want a loan or not?! He continued with this banter until I told him not to be a smart *** and he said well you are a ***!! I asked to speak with a supervisor and he said this is a supervisor, I asked again, and he put me on the phone with some caribbean cruise line recording. Isn't there a law against this?

I am beyond mad!!! He was beyond rude!

I didn't like: Customer service calling me names.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 19, 2015.

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #993894

The same guy called me asking for me to send money to get a loan and I ask to speak with a supervisor, I also told him I had recorded his call. He said in order for me to receive the 5K, I would have to pay some fees for taxes and insurance but what they don't tell you if you pay the $95 and you turn right around within 30 mins and cancel, you forfeit you money but first he said it would take 24 hours to return the money then it was 90 days then because I cancelled I would lose the the $95 then said it would take 120 days.

I ended up cussing him out and told him don't play with my money because I am sure he don't want anyone playing with his. DON'T FOOL WITH THEM!!!!

Ge Money - Loan Application Review from Pennsylvania, United States

I had applied for like 3 loans for the month of April oddly this company had gotten my information, I was willing to listen to their approach they said i had been approved for $1000 then I hear the manger I was speaking to named (Jack) say that I would have to pay a $95 processing fee, I was like oh no the reason for which I need the loan is for money, I don't want to have to pay money he began to sexual harass me saying he'd wave my fee for sexual favors I asked to speak to someone else and he began to say oh no your money is in your account I guess to try to shut me up then when i asked to be transferred he hung up all my calls were forwarded to some ghetto voice mail they had set up. I called back a few days later to complain about this sicko and they kept pretending my call was transferred but the guy was still (Jack) this loser even tired to fake a southern accent, by the way what Indian do you know named Jack?

All punts intended. The company is Indian based and it sound like its not even a business just people waiting to seal others hard working money.

I reported them to the Better Business Burrow.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 30, 2015.

Comments

Jack just call me saying I need 500 hundred go to money gram he'll tell me what account to put it in

GE Money Financial or GE Money or or or

Told me to go to Western Union and they would wire money set up payments good interest rate had to put $160.00 on a PREPAID card for their wire fee then 10 minutes loan amount wired yeah right LOOONG 10 min Apparently they get on line and see who needs money get their info and you are a target Prey on your needs how can you stop these people many people lose lots all the time They use a familiar name and make it their own HOW can we stop this should be a center (data Base) where we consumers can get our inormation

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 25, 2015.

Ge Money - What A Bunch Of Thieves!

In September 2008, my husband and I opened a credit account with Wolf's Furniture and the credit company was Citicards. Between September 2008 and March 2009 we purchased a coffee table/end tables set, a mattress and box spring, and 3 bedroom suites.

2 of the bedroom suites were returned leaving our total at $4529. In March 2011, I made a payment of $1700.00 to Citi. At the same time, GE Money took over the account. I have been late on my payments due to the fact that I only get paid twice a month, but only by a couple of days.

Today I called to find out what the payoff would be and ended up speaking to a foreigner that I could barely understand. The payoff I was quoted was $3554. After 4 years of payments? Really!!?

I ended up having to go to Wolf's and get copies of everything I had purchased since the day we opened the account. I was told 3 times that GE couldn't go back past 12 months to look at my account to see if the $1700 or the furniture we returned had been credited to our account, but yet another foreigner named Sandy read off his computer all of the transactions we made from 2008 forward. Then, when I asked him to tell me where my money had gone, he told me to hold for a supervisor and then left me on hold for 15 minutes until I hung up. I was told that I have to write to them to get the information I need and to dispute the total due and I have to provide proof that I made payments totaling $5436.00 in the past 2 years.

These thieves charge customers for everything. They are impossible to deal with. I was told that, after the first 2 years of payments to Citi on an account that was only $4529 to begin with, they bought the account for $5500. In the past 2 years I've made payments totaling that amount, but still owe $3554?

I would've even been willing to pay these crooks another $1500 if it would've paid the account off and closed it, but they insist on me paying something I've already paid. I will never do business with them again and will be filing a complaint with the BBB tomorrow.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 17, 2013.

GE Money and excessive finance charges

I had written earlier that I felt cheated by GE Money when they tacked on an absorbent amount of finance charges on a purchase of a water heater. I had signed up for one of those if you pay it off in a year no finance charges would be accrued.

I didn't know that I had an additional balance on my last balance and was charged $735 when I had almost paid for the entire water heater. I was certainly upset over this excessive charge. I wrote a letter to GE Money complaining of this excessive charge. They responded quickly and have credited my account almost $400!!

I was delighted. It was the entire $735 but it was a large % of the charge.

I was impressed with their ability to act quickly and appropriately. I was a pissed consumer and now feel vindicated.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 06, 2012.

GE Money - They should be brought up on charges as a company.

I have yet to hear of a positive experience with these LOAN SHARKS. I strongly encourage anyone, everyone to avoid doing business in any way, shape or form with GE Money / Credit services.

Keep this in mind, when you get thos 0% for 6 months deals at places like Discount Tire, Lowe's home improvement, Grandma's Music...etc., etc. etc. ASK IF THE CREDIT IS BEING OFFERED BY GE MONEY! If so, walk out, take your business elswhere.

These companies lose sales do to their affiliation with GE Money, the more likely they will seperate their association with GE, and the more GE loses, the more their profits drop, the more their investors disengage, and hopefully, one day, GE Money will be non-existant.

Save your credit! Do business only with ETHICAL companies.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 19, 2012.

Comments

GECapitalCares

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your account. We'd like to help. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account

- Mailing address associated with the account

- Your contact phone number

- Reference code DM 012012_pcAnon

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,

Nicole

GE Capital

GE Money and excessive finance charges

Update by user Feb 11, 2012

I am pleased to report that GE Money resolved the issue of the excessive finance charges of the water heater I purchased. I sent a letter to GE Capital since I could not find an e-mail address.

I ranted about the >$700 charge on an item that I had almost paid for. I did not include my account number in the letter. It was basically a letter to relieve me of my distress. Two weeks later I received a letter from GE Capital telling me that they would credit me $390 for the finance charge.

It wasn\'t the entire finance charge but it was more than half.

I was impressed that someone took the time to look up my account and attempt to rectify the situation. I am very satisfied with the outcome.

Original review posted by user Jan 11, 2012

I purchased a water heater and was told that I could finance it through GE Money and not pay any interest if I pay it off in one year. I thought I had paid it off at the end of Dec.

2011. But I didn't. My balance was $135 and because of that and since I didn't pay close enough attention due to the holidays and all. I had to pay ALL of the finance charges for the entire water heater which was $1638.

The grand total ended up being $2300. for a water heater. No negotiation. nothing.

I will NEVER EVER do this again. Lesson learned the hard way.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 11, 2012.