I bought flooring through Empire Flooring in Aug 2006. I had a 12 month no interest agreement. The total purchase price of the flooring was $2917. My last statement still shows over $4,000. balance.

My husband passed in April 2007. I was placed on a hardship plan and made all the required payments.

I have been diagnosed with a blood disorder requiring chemo treatments and blood transfusions. Now I have been told that the hardship agreement is over and will not be renewed.

I tried calling the company and got no one who could speak or understand English. Dealing with this company is like dealing with the devil. They could care less about customers or their circumstances. I don't know where their offices are located but somewhere where English is not understood.

Please help with me some kind of reasonable payment plan.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Ge Money?

Comments

#196416

Help!I had a contractor restore my broken down bathroom built in the 40's.

I'm 84 years old. GE bank is charging me 81% interest. My monthly bill is $161.37 and 130.41 goes to interest.

My bank won't give me a loan.What can I do?I don't want to have to write Obama.

ge funny bank dont care about anyones conditions im just going to send them 16 dollars a month and tell them this is an attempt to repay a debt and any information obtained will be used for that purpose and they can kiss my butt ,if finances get better they will get more money if they dont ge funny bank will continue to get 16 a month